Standards, Procedures and Public Appointments Committee
Meeting details are not yet available. They will be published here in due course.
Get in touch
If you want to get in touch, you can contact Katy Orr, the Clerk for the committee.
Address: The Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh, EH99 1SP
Email: [email protected]
If you're appearing as a witness at a committee, take a look at our witness guide for more information.
Members of the Standards, Procedures and Public Appointments Committee
Party: Scottish National Party
MSP for: Glasgow Maryhill and Springburn (Constituency)
Party: Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party
MSP for: Highlands and Islands (Region)
To consider and report on the following (and any additional matter added under Rule 6.1.5A)—
- the practice and procedures of the Parliament in relation to its business
- whether a member’s conduct is in accordance with these Rules and any Code of Conduct for members, matters relating to members interests, and any other matters relating to the conduct of members in carrying out their Parliamentary duties
- the adoption, amendment and application of any Code of Conduct for members
- matters relating to public appointments in Scotland
- matters relating to the regulation of lobbying
- matters relating to local government elections, Scottish general elections, implementation of the Referendums (Scotland Act) 2020 and Freedom of Information and open government falling within the responsibility of the Minister for Parliamentary Business.