Constitution, Europe, External Affairs and Culture Committee
The Committee was established in June 2021. It focuses on:
- the Scottish Government’s EU and international policy
- the constitution including policy on the UK’s exit from the EU
- culture, including the creative industries
Meeting details are not yet available. They will be published here in due course.
Get in touch
If you want to get in touch, you can contact James Johnston, the Clerk for the committee.
Address: The Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh, EH99 1SP
Email: [email protected]
If you're appearing as a witness at a committee, take a look at our witness guide for more information.
Members of the Constitution, Europe, External Affairs and Culture Committee
Party: Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party
MSP for: Highlands and Islands (Region)
Letter from Steve Carson, Director, BBC Scotland to the Convener in relation to BBC Scotland's studio infrastructure and BBC Studioworks.
Letter from Convener to Steve Carson, Director of BBC Scotland, on legacy issues raised by the previous committee, 23 June 2021
There shall be a committee, the remit of which is to consider and report on the following (and any additional matter added under Rule 6.1.5A)—
- the Scottish Government’s EU and external affairs policy
- policy in relation to the UK’s exit from the EU
- the international activities of the Scottish Administration, including international development
- any other matter falling within the responsibility of the Cabinet Secretary for the Constitution, External Affairs and Culture and any matter relating to inter-governmental relations within the responsibility of the Deputy First Minister.