Economy and Fair Work Committee
5th Meeting, 2022
- Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Session: 6
- Location: T1.60-CR4 The Clerk Maxwell Room
- Meeting opened at: 09:35
- Meeting closed at: 11:46
- Published: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 05:03pm
Committee Members Attendees
- Claire Baker (Convener)
- Colin Beattie (Deputy Convener)
- Alexander Burnett (Member)
- Maggie Chapman (Member)
- Jamie Halcro Johnston (Member)
- Fiona Hyslop (Member)
- Gordon MacDonald (Member)
- Colin Smyth (Member)
- Michelle Thomson (Member)
1 Professional Qualifications Bill (UK Parliament legislation)(In Private):
The Committee considered a draft report on the supplementary legislative consent memorandum, various changes were agreed to and the report was agreed for publication.
2 Scotland's supply chain(In Private):
The Committee considered the main themes arising from evidence received during the inquiry and agreed to consider a draft report at a future meeting.
3 Work programme(In Private):
The Committee considered arrangements for its inquiry, it agreed to visit Dumfries, to hold an online roundtable event and to consider arrangements and further options at a future meeting.