Skip to main content

Language: English / GĂ idhlig


Bills and laws

Legislative Consent Memorandums

Sometimes the UK Parliament will look at a Bill that affects a “devolved” area. When this happens, the Scottish Government, the Scottish Parliament and the UK Parliament follow a process called “legislative consent.”

Find out more about legislative consent memorandums