Question reference: S6W-13016
- Asked by: Daniel Johnson, MSP for Edinburgh Southern, Scottish Labour
- Date lodged: 8 December 2022
Current status: Answered by John Swinney on 22 December 2022
To ask the Scottish Government, further to the answer to question S6W-12330 by John Swinney on 5 December 2022, whether it will provide the current budget allocations for the groups and sub-groups named.
The groups and sub-groups named in response to S6W-12330 that have an allocated budget are:
- Scottish Cities Alliance Leadership Group - £196,000 per annum (this is the Scottish Government’s portion of the funding for the Scottish Cities Alliance)
- Scottish City Region and Growth Deal Delivery Board - £261m for 2022-23
- Scottish Taskforce for Green and Sustainable Financial Services - £300,000 per annum for three years (2021-24)
Further to this, as indicated in the response to S6W-13018 on 22 December 2022, some further groups have been identified following the response to S6W-12330. Of these additional groups, one has an allocated budget:
- Fair Work Convention - £500,000 per annum (the Fair Work Convention are independent, but secretariat support is provided by the Scottish Government)
The other groups and sub-groups named in the previous response do not have allocated budgets. Any incidental costs associated with the running of these groups are covered by the relevant departments’ budgets.
All answers to written Parliamentary Questions are available on the Parliament's website, the search facility for which can be found at https://www.parliament.scot/chamber-and-committees/written-questions-and-answers .