Motions, Questions and Answers Search


Motions, Questions and Answers Search Help


To ask the Scottish Government (a) on which islands and (b) in which rural areas affidavit administration services are not available because of an absence of JPs, and what arrangements it is putting in place to resolve this.

Answered by Michael Matheson (17/06/2015): The Scottish Government recognises the difficulties on some islands and remote rural areas if there is not a local Justice of the Peace available to sign affidavits. Affidavits can also be signed by notary publics, although there may be a charge for this.

Current Status: Answered by Michael Matheson on 17/06/2015
This website is using cookies.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.