Skip to main content

Language: English / GĂ idhlig


Chamber and committees

Question reference: S6W-22987

  • Asked by: Liam Kerr, MSP for North East Scotland, Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party
  • Date lodged: 16 November 2023
  • Current status: Answered by Jenny Gilruth on 5 December 2023


To ask the Scottish Government, further to the answer to question S6W-22541 by Jenny Gilruth on 14 November 2023, when it anticipates that the information will be available.


The requested information has been placed in the Scottish Parliament Information Centre under Bib. Number 64646.