All visits to the Parliament have been suspended until further notice.
As a result:
- No events are taking place (including Member Sponsored Events & Exhibitions;
- No tours are running (including Members’ Tours);
- No CPG meetings are taking place at Holyrood;
- The public café and shop are closed;
- The building is closed to the public on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays;
- Inward and outward education and community visits are cancelled or postponed;
- Inward and outward International Relations Office visits are cancelled or postponed.
What would you like to do?
Access to building subject to demands of Parliamentary business
Opening hours, guided tours, availability of exhibitions and access to certain parts of the building may be altered at short notice due to Parliamentary business
All visitors are required to proceed through security screening on entering the building. This may add time to your visit, depending on the volume of visitors