About The Committee
Privacy Notice: Submitting Your Views to a Committee
1st Culture, Tourism, Europe and External Affairs Committee Meeting 2021
Date: 1st Meeting, Thursday 14 January 2021
Location: A virtual meeting and broadcast on www.scottishparliament.tv
1. Impact of COVID-19 on Scotland's tourism sector - Scottish Tourism Recovery Taskforce: The Committee will take evidence from—
- Malcolm Roughead, Chief Executive, VisitScotland;
- Marc Crothall, Chief Executive, Scottish Tourism Alliance;
- Jane Martin, Managing Director, Business Services and Advice, Scottish Enterprise.
2. Scottish Government Reports: The Committee will consider a bi-annual report from the Scottish Government in relation to a range of EU issues.
3. Consideration of evidence (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
4. Work programme (in private): The Committee will consider its work programme.
Official Report of Meeting 14 January 2021