About The Committee
Privacy Notice: Submitting Your Views to a Committee
3rd Culture, Tourism, Europe and External Affairs Committee Meeting 2020
Date: 3rd Meeting, Thursday 23 January 2020
Location: the Robert Burns Room (CR1)
1. Article 50 Inquiry - Withdrawal Agreement and Negotiation of the Future Relationship: The Committee will take evidence from—
- Dr Fabian Zuleeg, Chief Executive and Chief Economist, European Policy Centre;
- Charles Grant, Director, Centre for European Reform (by video link);
- Dame Mariot Leslie, Former UK Diplomat and Member of the First Ministers’ Standing Council on Europe;
- Professor Anand Menon, Professor of European Politics and Foreign Affairs, Kings College London.
2. Consideration of evidence (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
The Official Report of this meeting is due for publication by 6 pm on Monday 27 January 2020.