1st Meeting, Thursday 10 January 2019
1. Decisions on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 4, and any consideration of its draft report on the Census (Amendment) (Scotland) Bill at future meetings, in private.
2. Budget Scrutiny 2019-20: The Committee will take evidence from—
Fiona Hyslop, Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs, Jonathan Pryce, Director for Culture, Tourism and Major Events, David Seers, Head of Sponsorship and Funding, and Claire Tynte-Irvine, Deputy Director, International Division, Scottish Government.
3. Budget Scrutiny 2019-20 (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard.
4. Census (Amendment) (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will consider a draft Stage 1 report.
Official Report of Meeting 10 January 2019
34th Meeting, Thursday 20 December 2018
1. Article 50 withdrawal negotiations: The Committee will take evidence from—
Michael Russell, Cabinet Secretary for Government Business and Constitutional Relations supported by Ellen Leaver, Head of Negotiation Strategy and Delivery, and Alan Johnston, Deputy Director EU Exit Readiness, Scottish Government.
2. Census (Amendment) (Scotland) Bill: The Committee will take evidence on the Bill at Stage 1 from—
Fiona Hyslop, Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs, Scottish Government; supported by Amy Wilson, Director of Statistical and Registration Services, and Scott McEwen, Head of Collections and Operations, Scotland's Census 2021, National Records of Scotland; Simon Stockwell, Family Law Unit Head, and Emma Luton, Lawyer, Scottish Government.
3. Consideration of evidence heard (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
4. Work programme (in private): The Committee will consider its work programme.
Official Report of Meeting 20 December 2018