Scottish Government Ministers

The Parliament is not responsible for considering complaints about the actions of members when acting in their capacity as a Cabinet Secretary or Minister. This is a matter for the Scottish Government.

The Scottish Ministerial Code sets out rules that Ministers should follow.

If you wish to complain about a Cabinet Secretary or a Minister please submit your complaint to:

The Office of the First Minister
St. Andrew's House
Regent Road

This website is using cookies.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.