- You can find out what committees are taking place and what items are on the agenda from the Business Bulletin.
- Individuals (1-9 people) can request tickets no earlier than 7 days before the committee meeting they wish to attend. Normally, business will not be finalised further than 7 days in advance.
- Groups of 10-15 can book further in advance only if a committee meeting is scheduled to take place on the day you have chosen.
- For a committee meeting, there is a Visitor Code of Conduct which you need to follow, by order of The Presiding Officer.
- Please complete the form below to request tickets. This is a ticket request form and not online booking. If tickets are available we shall email you to confirm the booking. Please do not make further plans until you receive the email confirmation. Alternatively you can telephone or email your request for tickets. Contact details are in the box on the right-hand side of this page.
We handle all personal information in line with Data Protection Law (GDPR from May 2018). Privacy Notices which provide more information are available from the Data Protection pages of this site.