There will be no parliamentary business on Thursday 23rd May 2019. Subsequently, the Scottish Parliament building will close at 17:00, with last entry at 16:30.
Monday to Saturday
10.00 to 5.00 (last entry 4.30)
The building is open earlier and later when Parliament is sitting.
Over the Christmas period and February recess the building will be closed to the public.
The Parliament has agreed the following parliamentary recess dates in 2019:
- 9 to 17 February 2019 (inclusive)
- 6 to 21 April 2019 (inclusive)
- 30 June to 1 September 2019 (inclusive)
- 12 to 27 October 2019 (inclusive)
- 21 December 2019 to 5 January 2020 (inclusive)
- Exclusive gifts
- Official Scottish Parliament Tartan
- Scottish crafts
- Informal Café atmosphere
- Accessible facilities
Alterations to Opening Times
Opening hours, guided tours, availability of exhibitions and access to certain parts of the building may be altered at short notice due to Parliamentary business.