Monday to Saturday
10:00 to 17:00 (last entry 16:30)
The building and the café will be open earlier and close later when Parliament is sitting.
During February recess, 8th to 16th inclusive, the building will be closed to the public. The Parliament Shop will be closed on Friday 7th February at 2pm and re-open on Monday 17th February at 1pm
Over the Christmas period and February recess the building will be closed to the public.
The Parliament has agreed the following parliamentary recess dates in 2020:
- 8 to 16 February 2020 (inclusive)
- 4 to 19 April 2020 (inclusive)
- 27 June to 30 August 2020 (inclusive)
- 10 to 25 October 2020 (inclusive)
- 24 December 2020 to 8 January 2021 (inclusive)
- Exclusive gifts
- Official Scottish Parliament Tartan
- Scottish crafts
- Informal Café atmosphere
- Accessible facilities
Alterations to Opening Times
Opening hours, guided tours, availability of exhibitions and access to certain parts of the building may be altered at short notice due to Parliamentary business.