Find out how your school, college or other educational group can visit the Parliament, and how our Outreach team can visit you.
- For January to April 2020, bookings open on October 7th at 8:30am
- For April to end June 2020, bookings open on January 13th at 8:30am
- For September to December 2020, bookings open on 27th April at 8:30am
- Most suitable for Primary 5 and above
- Exceptions are possible where a school teaches the Scottish Parliament topic within a different year group.
- For small schools with broadly mixed age-group composite classes, sessions from P4 upwards can be run by our Outreach team.
- One visit per class per academic year – either you visit the Parliament OR the Parliament visits you (not both). You may book different services for different classes in the same school.
- All of our education programmes are free of charge
Find out about bringing your class to the Parliament building in Edinburgh to take part in our varied education programme
We can visit your school to provide learning experiences about the Scottish Parliament.
Explore the education resources available focussing on events and exhibitions taking place at the Parliament.