Because of Covid-19, public engagement is currently suspended.
- the Parliament building is closed to the public
- all International Relations Office supported visits are postponed
The Scottish Parliament is an open and outward looking organisation that wants to work with other parliaments and international organisations.
Visitors from other parliaments and international organisations come to our Parliament to:
- study policy issues
- share information on ways of working
- exchange ideas and knowledge
Members of the Scottish Parliament also make similar visits to other parliaments and organisations to:
- improve understanding on shared interests
- develop good working relationships
For more information about official visits to and from the Parliament, please contact the International Relations Office (IRO): [email protected].
You can keep up to date with the Parliament’s international work on Twitter: @SP_IntRelations