Motions, Questions and Answers Search


Motions, Questions and Answers Search Help


To ask the Scottish Government what obligations local authorities have with regard to the erection and maintenance of signs identifying passing places on single track roads.

Answered by Derek Mackay (10/02/2016):

I refer the member to the answer to question S4W-29597 on 10 February 2016. All answers to written parliamentary questions are available on the Parliament's website, the search facility for which can be found at

Current Status: Answered by Derek Mackay on 10/02/2016
This website is using cookies.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.