You are authorised to reproduce images, including for commercial purposes, under the terms of the Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence provided the following conditions are met:
Acknowledge the source of the images by including the following attribution statement and, where possible, provide a link to this licence;
Image © Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/Fol/ScottishParliamentLicence20160404.pdf
- Ensure that you do not use the images in a way that suggests any official status or that the Scottish Parliament or the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body endorses you or your use of the Information;
- Ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the images or their source or present the images in a way that discredits the reputation or standing of either the Licensor, its members or its officials;
- Ensure that your use of the images does not breach the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 or is otherwise unlawful.
- not to be used in connection with party political purposes.
- not to be used in connection with advertising endorsement.