Purpose of the group
1. To help the Scottish Parliament to address the challenges facing Veterans and the wider Armed Forces Community.
2. To provide MSPs with a source of information and expertise on issues relating to Scottish Veterans and the wider Armed Forces Community.
3. To bring together those with an interest in the well-being of Veterans and the wider Armed Forces Community.
4. To encourage co-operation in promoting the interests of Veterans and the wider Armed Forces Community and their involvement with the Scottish Parliament.
5. To assist the Scottish Parliament in meeting Veterans and the Wider Armed Forces Community needs as well as benefiting from their experience.
Next meeting: 10 September 2019
This meeting will be held at 6pm in Committee Room 6.
Veterans Scotland - Secretary
Business in the Community Scotland
Housing Options Scotland
Recruit for Spouses
Scottish Veterans Residences
The Officer’s Association Scotland
The Scottish Veterans Commissioner
51 Infantry Brigade (Representing the Armed Services)
Army Families Federation
Career Transition Partnership
Veterans First Point Scotland
Veterans First Point Highland
Association of Wrens & Royal Navy Association
Skills Development Scotland
Help for Heroes
Armed Services Advice Project
SACRO- Veterans Mentoring Service
Scottish Prison Service
Scottish War Blinded
Lothians Veterans Centre
Scotland & NI RAF Association
Naval Families Federation
Cross Party Groups and GDPR
Please note that some Cross-Party Groups have external organisations that provide secretariat support to the Group. These organisations manage your information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. The links to the privacy policies, of the organisations that have proved them to the Scottish Parliament are available on our website.