About The Committee
Privacy Notice: Submitting Your Views to a Committee
25th Culture, Tourism, Europe and External Affairs Committee Meeting 2020
Date: 25th Meeting, Thursday 29 October 2020
Location: A virtual meeting and broadcast on www.scottishparliament.tv
1. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 6 in private.
2. Subordinate legislation: The Committee will take evidence on the Census (Scotland) Amendment Order 2020 [draft] from—
- Fiona Hyslop, Cabinet Secretary for Economy, Fair Work and Culture, and Jamie MacQueen, Lawyer, Scottish Government;
- Pete Whitehouse, Director of Statistical Services, National Records of Scotland.
3. Subordinate legislation: Fiona Hyslop (Cabinet Secretary for Economy, Fair Work and Culture) to move—
S5M-22767—That the Culture, Tourism, Europe and External Affairs Committee recommends that the Census (Scotland) Amendment Order 2020 [draft] be approved.
4. BBC Annual Report and Accounts: The Committee will take evidence from—
- Steve Carson, Director, BBC Scotland;
- Glyn Isherwood, Chief Financial Officer, BBC.
5. Consideration of evidence (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
6. Pre-Budget Scrutiny: The Committee will consider correspondence.
The Official Report of this meeting is due for publication by 6 pm on Friday 30 October 2020