About The Committee
Privacy Notice: Submitting Your Views to a Committee
8th Culture, Tourism, Europe and External Affairs Committee Meeting 2021
Date: 8th Meeting, Thursday 04 March 2021
Location: A virtual meeting and broadcast on www.scottishparliament.tv
1. EU trade and co-operation agreement: The Committee will take evidence from—
- Stephen Phillips, Partner, CMS;
- Professor Andrea Nolan, Principal, Edinburgh Napier University and Convener, Universities Scotland International Committee;
- William Bain, Trade Policy Adviser, British Retail Consortium;
and then from—
- Michael Russell, Cabinet Secretary for the Constitution, Europe and External Affairs, David Barnes, Deputy Director, EU Exit Strategy and Negotiations, Justin McKenzie Smith, Deputy Director, EU Exit and Economy, Directorate for International Trade and Investment, and Lewis Hedge, Head of Regulatory Cooperation and Cross-Border Trade, Scottish Government.
2. Consideration of evidence (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard earlier in the meeting.
3. Correspondence (in private): The Committee will consider draft correspondence.
The Official Report of this meeting is due for publication by 6 pm on Tuesday 9 March 2021