How do I make a complaint about a Member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP)?

All complaints about MSPs should: 

  • be in writing in letter format, sent in by post;
  • name the MSP you are complaining about;
  • outline the basis for your complaint (including any supporting evidence); and
  • state your address and include your signature. 

If you are not able to provide us with any of the information outlined above, it would be helpful for you to explain the reason for this  You can either include this in the letter, should you be able to provide this, or get in touch with Public Information so that we can assist you with making your complaint. Please contact:

Public Information
The Scottish Parliament
EH99 1SP

Tel 0800 092 7500 or 0131 348 5000
0131 348 5395 (Gàidhlig)

Calls can also be made using the Text Relay service or in British Sign Language using contactSCOTLAND-BSL.
Text 07786 209888








This website is using cookies.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.