Standing Orders state that the Parliamentary Bureau shall include the Presiding Officer, a representative from each political party which has five or more MSPs and a representative of any grouping of five or more members from parties with fewer than five MSPs or from no political party.
The membership of the Parliamentary Bureau is:
- Joe FitzPatrick MSP, Minister for Parliamentary Business (Scottish National Party)
- Maurice Golden MSP (Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party)
- Rhoda Grant MSP (Scottish Labour Party)
- Patrick Harvie MSP (Scottish Greens)
- Willie Rennie MSP (Scottish Liberal Democrats)