Register as a potential Committee Adviser and/or an External Research Consultant

Individuals or organisations with expertise in any of the devolved areas covered by the Parliament or in research can use the online form to register as a potential adviser to the Scottish Parliament’s Committees and/or as a potential external research consultant.

Committee Adviser

Advisers are external experts who assist the Parliament’s Committees in the course of their inquiries.

External Research Consultant

The Scottish Parliament's in-house research specialists SPICe (Scottish Parliament Information Centre) are offering researchers the opportunity to put forward their names for future possible research contracts.