- By using the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body (SPCB) RSS Feed (“the Feed”) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The SPCB reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions; by using the Feed after such amendment you agree to be bound thereafter by the amended terms and conditions.
- You may use the Feed to place the Content provided by that Feed on your computer or website. The SPCB will try to ensure that the Feed is available at all times but we do not guarantee that it will be. The Feed is made available on an ‘as is’ basis and while the SPCB will endeavour to ensure that the Content is accurate, up to date and complete we make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the Feed or the Content.
- Any Content made available by the Feed belongs to the SPCB. We own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights associated with the Content, save where otherwise stated.
You agree that you will:
- acknowledge the SPCB as the source of any Content displayed;
- unless otherwise advised, acknowledge that the Content is in Parliamentary copyright; and indemnify and defend the SPCB in respect of any proceedings, damages, costs and expenses arising from your use of the Feed and the Content.
You agree that you will not:
- modify the Content;
- redistribute or otherwise exploit the Content commercially, except under a licence duly issued to you;
remove any copyright or trade mark notices attached to the Feed or the Content;
display, or facilitate or authorise the display of, the Content on a website which falls, or partly falls, into one or more of the following categories:
- sites that incite hatred, violence or terrorism in any manner; sites that discriminate against or encourage discrimination against any specific social group; sites that engage in, promote or facilitate illegal activity, including infringement of copyright;
sites that are pornographic or defamatory or that contain content which is otherwise actionable under UK law, including the law of confidence;
- sites that infringe individual privacy as protected by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Human Rights Act 1998; and:
- sites that purport, without authority, to represent or to be officially approved by the SPCB or that are misleading in relation to the Scottish Parliament.
- use the feed in connection with advertising, endorsement or any form of undignified association;
- use the feed in a way that appears to endorse a particular political or electioneering viewpoint.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Scottish law and the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute in connection with them.