Use access keys to assist with navigation around the website. This website uses the UK Government access key system.
PC / Windows: hold 'Alt’ and the access key number or letter, then press the Enter/Return key to take you to the relevant page.
Macintosh: hold 'Control' and the access key number or letter, then press the Enter/Return key to take you to the relevant page.
Standard access keys:
- S Skip navigation
- 1 Home page
- 2 News & Media Centre
- 3 Our site map
- 4 Search our site
- 5 Frequently asked questions
- 6 Help
- 7 Complaints procedure
- 8 Our terms and conditions
- 9 Feedback
- 0 Link to page with keyboard access information
Site specific access keys:
- B Business
- V Visit & Learn
- M MSP Pages
- W News & Media Centre
- O About the Parliament
- T Top of page
Screen reader keys
If you use a recent version of a screen reader you can navigate through the content on a page using the following keystrokes:
- H to navigate through all the headings on a page
- Shift and H to cycle backwards through the headings
- Insert and F6 to provide a list of all headings on a page
- Insert and F7 to provide a list of all links on a page
Each page contains a skip link. This is so that you can bypass the site navigation and jump to the content on a page if you are using a screen reader or keyboard.