Scottish Parliament Business Information documents
The following is a list of the different document types and their location on the Scottish Parliament’s website.
You can download and print to your own printer any of these documents.
If you prefer to buy a collated printed copy please see details below.
Buy a print copy
You can buy a print copy of any of the above listed Scottish Parliament Business Information documents from any of these suppliers (Suppliers are listed in alphabetical order).
Suppliers are not officially endorsed by the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body or the Scottish Parliament.
Airdrie Print Services
Phone: 01236 751461 / 07880 710562
APS Group (Scotland) Limited
Tel: 0131 629 9966
Dandy Booksellers Limited
Tel: 020 7624 2993
Edinburgh Copyshop Ltd
Phone: 0131 556 6100
Phone: 01260 292300 / 01260 292382
Kenwil Print, Design and Sign
Phone: 0141 776 8070 / 07881 377 399
Kestrel Press (Irvine) Ltd
Phone: 01294 222 222
Morning Rose T/a: Mail Boxes Etc
Phone: 0131 220 1999 / 0131 447 6405
Phone: 0208 614 8956 / 0208 614 8880
Phone: 0131 225 4718 / 07760 172451
Become a supplier
You can be listed as a supplier of Scottish Parliament Business Information documents (listed above) if you can produce and sell professionally printed copies of these document types.
If you are such a supplier and would like to be included in the supplier list you should provide the following information to email@example.com.
- the company name
- the electronic link for requesting print services; this can be a link to an order form or whatever location that enables the print to be requested
- a contact email address for queries regarding the service
- a phone number for queries regarding the service
Information for suppliers:
- There is no single contracted official print publisher for the Scottish Parliament.
- There is no selection or evaluation process to be added to this supplier list and suppliers listed are not endorsed by the SPCB or Scottish Parliament.
- It is the supplier’s responsibility to provide any updates to their information.
- The Scottish Parliament will list each day’s publications on its website.
- All Business Information documents are Parliamentary copyright. All documents can be re-used under the Open Scottish Parliament Licence (OSPL).
- Where a document is reproduced for sale and with no change it is expected that the supplier will create its own edition with its own unique identification, citing re-use under the OSPL.