Reporting to the Police

If you’re being harassed and you feel you're in danger you should contact the police on 999.  For non-emergencies call 101.  You can contact them directly at or contact your local community team. There is a specific form available for reporting stalking.

If you work within the Scottish Parliament buildling, there is a dedicated Police Unit that you can contact directly to report a crime or incident in the strictest confidence. You can make contact either by phoning 0131 348 5126 or emailing